http://scs.frontend.ifirehosting.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/logo_revised-1.png 0 0 ifire http://scs.frontend.ifirehosting.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/logo_revised-1.png ifire2016-03-31 18:11:542016-03-31 18:48:04What's the advantage of on-site training over a quality computer based training (CBT) system?
What’s the advantage of on-site training over a quality computer based training (CBT) system?
Although many computer based training programs are available, many of which are good quality, there are many limitations to such a training format. The advantage to having an experienced and skilled instructor conducting training tailored specifically to you are numerous;
- A skilled instructor will engage your employees in a manner that CBT training cannot; ensuring much higher information, understanding, and retention
- It affords your employees an opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion on the subject matter and how it applies to their unique work environment
- It can incorporate your specific work policies and procedures as well as the hazards unique to your facility
- It will often include hands-on training that cannot be duplicated through CBT
- It allows for training the “safety process” as opposed to merely communicating safety rules